Signing of the IFA Supplier Contract
IFA’s Supplier Contract, that rules the business relations, is the prerequisite to receiving Pharmazentralnummer (PZN) and for the publication of product data.
How to become an IFA customer. Select the step-by-step intructions that apply to you anduse them to effortlessly compile the necessary documents for concluding the contract.
- Instructions for suppliers of medicinal products
- Instructions for suppliers of medical devices and other pharmacy-typical products
Via postal mail:
Please send the IFA Supplier Contract IFA-Anbietervertrag via postal mail in double with your legally binding signature and date to:
Informationsstelle für Arzneispezialitäten – IFA GmbH
Hamburger Allee 26 – 28
60486 Frankfurt am Main
English translation of IFA Supplier Contract: Please note, this is non-binding English convenience translation of the German IFA Contract. Only the German version is authentic and will be accepted by the IFA GmbH.
Please send - parallel to sending the contract by post - the following documents by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- PDF form Anlage D1 – Supplier Address Data or Excel order file IFA-Auftragstabelle D1 – Supplier Address Data including information on your company and a contact person
- Copy of your company’s trade registry excerpt (Handelsregisterauszug) or business registration (Gewerbeanmeldung)
- Current copy of your company’s Herstellungserlaubnis according to § 13 AMG (obligatory if you produce medicinal products)
- Current copy of your company’s Großhandelserlaubnis according to § 52a AMG (obligatory if you trade in medicinal products)
After your company’s successful legitimisation, you will receive a confirmation letter containing your IFA Customer ID and the IFA-Anbieter-Nummer (Adress-Nr.) which is used in relation to verification of medicinal products as so-called MAH-ID.
Issuing Pharmazentralnummern (PZN)
Our Guidelines for the pre-allocation of PZNs gives detailed information in German on when a PZN may be assigned to a product, a PZN be pre-allocated and its data published in the IFA Database.