Conclusion of IFA Supplier Contract
The prerequisite for the allocation and publication of Pharmazentralnummern (PZN Central Pharmaceutical Number) with product data in the IFA information services is the conclusion of the IFA supplier contract, which governs the business relation.
Information prior to contract conclusion
Please read the linked documents carefully before concluding the IFA Supplier Contract. By concluding the IFA Supplier Contract the supplier accepts the following IFA Guidelines, the IFA Pricelist and additional information as binding regulations for the notification of product and address data.
How to become a customer of IFA GmbH – select the step-by-step guide that applies to you and use it to effortlessly gather the necessary documents for concluding the contract:
- Step by Step becoming IFA Supplier of Medicinal Products
- Step by Step becoming IFA Supplier of Medical Devices and other pharmacy typical products
- IFA supplier contract
- Onboarding application for conclusion
Please send the following documents by e-mail to email@example.com:
- Onboarding application for conclusion signed and scanned
- IFA-Auftragstabelle D – Supplier Address Data with your details on the company and the contact person
- Copy of your current trade register excerpt or business registration
- Copy of the manufacturing authorisation according to § 13 AMG (Arzneimittelgesetz – German Medicinal Products Act) for the production of medicinal products
- Copy of the wholesaler authorisation according to § 52a AMG (Arzneimittelgesetz – German Medicinal Products Act) if available
Please be advised that the consignation of the contract does not include an automated allocation of a Pharmazentralnummer (PZN).
For ordering a PZN pre-allocation prior to market launch you will need IFA-Auftragstabelle A – PZN Pre-allocation.
With the assignment of the IFA customer number, you receive access to the IFA portal.
If you have any questions, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.